Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good Surprise!

For Mother's Day I decided it would be fun to surprise my mom.  So I called my brother to find out what he was doing for her.  He was planning on taking her out to dinner.  I thought it would be fun to surprise her at the restaurant.  I sent her a card and told her that I was sorry I wouldn't be able to make it and that we would do something when school was out and we had more time. Then I drove to meet her at the restaurant.  She was so surprised and happy that she cried!  I brought her a little gift.  I had a stamping class at my place on Saturday and I decided to create something since there were left over materials.  It was unanimous that I give the creations to my mom for her birthday.  

 I really liked the way they turned out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS IDEA. I'LL HAVE TO GET THE TEMPLETE FROM YOU. LOOKS LIKE IT WAS FUN TO MAKE!

K-

Jane said...

How cool! I bet your Mom was SO excited. But I bet your brother was a little ticked about you stealing the show. :-)

Jane