Saturday, May 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

No time to create this week. I had to get ready for a garage sale and take care of a few other things. The garage sale went pretty good. The rest of the stuff went straight to Good Will. I finally gave Stretch (my red-eared slider) away this week. He is living in a kids' swimming pool with two other turtle until his pond paradise is finished. Hopefully he will be happy. It was really hard for me to give him up as I have had him for almost 9 years. Moving to a smaller apartment I won't have any room for him:-( I am trying to sell his tank/stand/canopy and have had some interest just not the right person yet.

Brae is doing well, he is finally cone free and my bruised legs are very happy. Now we get a little break before Ruby goes in at the end of May. I was able to get her surgery done for free!

No comments: