Monday, April 21, 2008

Stamping with Kym

On Saturday I went to Kym's house for a stamping class. I really liked the project and had a nice time chatting with her. We used the She's All That stamp set from SU. I would like to purchase the set but don't find myself using two of the four stamps. So maybe she will just let me borrow hers from time to time.




I really like the way the pen looks with the microbeads inside but it is slightly challenging to make. I am trying to come up with a cute project using those cute flowers from the One of a Kind stamp set. They are really neat, they have a matching punch so you don't have to cut out a million flowers to get the look.

Thanks for a fun project, Kym.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Nice projects! I think borrowing (or just stamping images) are a great compromise on a set you only like a few stamps out of.

Jane