Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Changitos, Changitos and more Changitos!

More Changitos!  I made the pool guy card last night.  I think he is just simply adorable.

For the thank you card, I cased this card from SCS.  I went ahead and used the cuttlebug for the green piece and I added some stamped circles to the yellow card base.   I don't like the stamped circles and I feel the paper is too bright for my liking, so back to the drawing board with the thank you Changito!

I have also been working on a quilt for Faith.  For my summer job all three kids are working on making quilts.  They inspired me to get the sewing machine out and start getting some of my many projects finished (some of them need to be started!).  I won't post pictures of Faith's quilt until it is finished and sent to her for her birthday.  

Have a great day!

No comments: