Monday, June 16, 2008

Card Making


Yesterday my stamping friend Jane came over for lunch and stamping.  I decided to make some stuffed shells from scratch and she completed the meal with salad and garlic bread, it was so yummy.  We were pretty full from eating that it was hard to get started stamping. 

I wanted to do Beate's Sketch Challenge and saw this card on SCS and decided I would do some casing.  So I went looking for my stamp set and realized I had put it in a box to give to Jane. When I moved I sorted through my stamps and decided to give them to Jane, that way I could still use them:)  So I grabbed it back out.   I swore I had the paper I needed to make the card but I spent 15 minutes looking through all my paper for it to find nothing.  So I improvised and this is my version of the card.  It's probably going to go to my brother for his birthday. 

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Jane said...

Boy this card looks slightly familiar! LOL! And for the record...she did NOT put that set back in the box! :-)

Jane