Friday, April 25, 2008

So Proud!

Having to go to work early and leave late yesterday I was worried about leaving Brae in his crate. I didn't want to chance him urinating in there and having to lay in it with his stitches. So I decided to take a chance and let him have the house to himself yesterday. I figured cleaning up a mess would be better than jeapordizing his stitches. I was so very pleasantly surprised to find a perfect place when I got home. Nothing out of place, no pee, nothing. What a great dog! I love my Brae!

Here is a box I made last week. It's called a 2, 5, 7, 10 box because that's where you score the cardstock to make it. Splitcoast has a tutorial here.

I also tried to make cards for the secretaries last night but I realized my friend had the stamp set I was wanting to use, so maybe tomorrow? I earned a free stamp set through Sell-A-Bration and that is coming tonight, so I might just have to use that this weekend. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Jane said...

How absolutely horrible for your friend to borrow your stamp set and not return it! :-) Sorry about that! I sent it to school with the boys so hopefully you can now make your other cards.

Love the box. It's so very bright and cheery!

Jane