Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #29

I thought I might give the Weekend Sketch Challenge a try. I have been using the Embrace Life set quite a bit and wanted a little change. I checked out the color challenge for the week and since it was Real Red I thought I would play with the crab!

This is my first card that is 4 1/4 by 4 1/4. I used the cuttlebug swirl embossing folder on the taken by teal piece. I added Crystal Effects to his eyeballs to make them look more real. I watercolored the sand and the sky. I added a little dazzling diamonds to the sand. I stamped the background with Eclectic Backgrounds and Itty Bity Backgrounds. I used Tiny Talk to stamp the "Love you" and then put a flower behind it and popped it up. Lastly, I added some faux stitching to the bottom.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!
Thanks for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Jane said...

Very cute! I still love that crab!

Jane