Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sleepless again

Well, Zach is back and Ruby didn't sleep at all last night, ugh! I worked on this card yesterday. It was part of a color challenge posted on Splitcoast Stampers. I had to use River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Really Rust to create a card. I really like the way this turned out. For the image I used Stem Silhouettes and I did a rock n' roll technique. I inked the image in the really rust color then I just rolled the edges of the image in the chocolate chip so it looks like two colors. I used the cuttlebug for the background and inked over the raised parts. I was going to send this card to a friend, I think I have to make another one to send to her, I like it too much to part with it. Maybe I will have more to show you later, feeling quite creative lately:)

No comments: