Friday, September 7, 2007

Going Away

We are packing up the kiddos and going away for the weekend. While we are gone we will be celebrating many things including some birthdays so I actually made up some cards:) The first one is a Suprise Pop-Up card. The picture shows the card in it's open position. Very fun and not too difficult to make, maybe we will have to have a class on these:)



The second card I made I used the cuttlebug to make the embossed Happy Birthday background and I used an image a friend let me borrow. He turned out okay, his collar bled into his face when I was watercoloring, oops!


2 comments:

Jane said...

Hmmm...wonder who loaned you the image??? ;-) Glad to see I'm not the only one who has "oops" watercoloring moments!

Jane

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute is that weiner dog!!! I LOVE that stamp!